Rightsize Ltd accepts responsibility for the impact its operations might have on both the local
and global environment and is committed to reducing them.
We constantly strive to:
• minimise waste by evaluating operations to ensuring they are as environmentally sensitive as
• dispose of waste safely and responsibly.
• reduce the impact of business travel by minimising the need to travel and by using low
carbon transport for meetings locally, nationally and internationally.
• actively promote reuse, repurpose and recycling within the workplace, and encourage the
adoption of similar principles by our clients and suppliers.
• raise staff awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in achieving our aims.
• reduce resource consumption within our office.
• adopt the practice of purchasing and reworking used equipment rather than new where
This policy was last reviewed in June 2020 and will next be reviewed in 2022